1. A healing center where ladies can reside, or participate in our non-residential plan for a period of time in order to receive healing from trauma and abuse.
2. Prayer Ministry sessions using The Gospel Process for ladies in the community.
3. Training in the "Gospel Process: Embrace, Die, Bury, Rise."
4. A variety of DVD's and CD's on healing which can be watched or listened to in our healing center.
5. The Kingdom Seekers Community Bible Study. This is for ladies in the community and
ladies living in the Life Awakening home. We are presently studying the book of Hebrews.
This is held Tuesday mornings from 9:30am to 11:30 a.m.
6. GED/tutoring classes for men and ladies in the community.
7. Biblical teaching and ministry presentations at groups, churches, etc.
8. Educational tools to help people with their pain (See Updates and Education tab).
Life Awakening's Annual Banquet
When: Friday evening, May. 13, 2016. Supper starts promptly at 6:30
Where: Yoder's Family Restaurant, 14 s. Tower Road, New Holland. PA 17557
RSVP: 717-354-2888, Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org by Fri 4/29/16
Special Guest Comedian Gordon Douglas will be sharing along with an inspirational interview with Eileen Dalany. Come on out to hear the fresh vision Life Awakening is ushering in for 2016. Learn more about Prayer Ministry using Awakened to Life Within: The Gospel Process; Training Seminars, Our Healing Center, and the Gospel Process. Join us to find out how you can take part in lending a hand! A free will offering to support Life Awakening will be taken up at the banquet. Table Sponsorships are much appreciated!
Yes, welcome to Life Awakening's website! We are very glad that you are interested in learning more of what God has done and is doing on behalf of ladies who have been abused, traumatized, and hurt. Life Awakening exists for those special and extraordinary ladies, from any race, culture, or faith, who are brave enough to visit their pain and learn to take authority over it. In learning to do that, they can discover truths about and be in relationships with God, people, and their true selves, including the unique destiny that the King of this universe placed within them. Take your time and browse through this site and please email or call us if you have any questions! Blessings to you, and we hope that you have a good day today walking in God's truth - after all, you are designed to live in His truth. -- Miss Linda S. Ingham, Executive Director